Police Stations in Ranchi

The city of Ranchi is the capital city and an important commercial, tourist and industrial centre in the state of Jharkhand. It is thus imperative to maintain peace and order in this city and ensure the welfare of the citizens here. The police in Ranchi have been entrusted with this responsibility of maintaining law and order within the city, by preventing various criminal activities and ensuring the safety and security of the people here. There are police stations at prominent spots in the city, with capable and vigilant team of police officers, who discharge their duties with utmost sincerity and dedication. Below is a list of police helplines and police stations in Ranchi, along with their contact details.

Ranchi Police Headquarters
Address: IG-CID, Organized Crime, Rajarani Building, Doranda Ranchi, 834002
Phone: +91-651-2400 737/ 738
Toll Free Numbers
Dial 100 - for Emergency
Dial 1090 - to give any information to police
Dial 1073 - for Traffic related issues

Police Stations in RanchiPolice Helpline: 100

Superintendent of Police (City Office)
Address: Ranchi Court, Ranchi - 834001

• LOVE THIS 0
  • E-mail

Comments / Discussion Board - Police Stations in Ranchi

Loader
  • M
    Mrs Upasani from Ranchi 68 Days ago

Sir/Madam l live near holiday home kanke road As it's a residential area we always get disturbed by very loud sound created by the marriage parties at night due to which students and patients get disturbed specially in night. It's 12.30 at night and still loud music is on.please help us

• s
    shruti kashyap from Ranchi 72 Days ago

Sir/ma'amThis is 11 at night...I am a student of class 12th..my boards r in d month of march.. i want to complain against loud music in peace road near urmila appt..I am unable to study..

• J
    Jyoti kumari from Ranchi 91 Days ago

Sir/ma'am Mujhe complaint karni hai ek ladke ki Wo pareshan kar raha hai mujhe Mere number pe call kar karke Block karti hun to tarah tarah ki dhamki de raha Or ab meri family ko pareshan kar raha hai Raat 3 2 baje call karta hai Family police ke matter me nahi padna chahti hai isliye seh rahi Harassment kar raha hai mujhe 7014193227 is number se ara hai call din raat

• J
    Jyoti kumari from Ranchi 91 Days ago

• R
    Roquiya zeba from Ranchi 166 Days ago

Sir mera photo facebok me wairal kar raha h cal girl k name se plzz help me or itna num se cal aa raha mera num me plzz sir me Wo ladka sb bar bar hmko sucide jrne k liye forc kr rahe h mera pic uplod kr ke plzzz help me nhi to sucide kr lungi mai

• I
    I Mukherjee from Ranchi 233 Days ago

Sir my wife regularly abuse by attaching with girl and her father threatened me with her phone that bad character man, I will jail u. He threatened me today at 1.15am. Today when I slept my child then I go to her room for yesterday abusive word related to maid. She started shouting and call to her father after which he started scolded me and threatened me about my arrest. So it is my request kindly help me also my child from mental harshment from her and his father. Thanks

• v
    vijesh p b from kerala 358 Days ago

Sir my self vijesh from kerala.i want to register compliant againeat Reyas ansari,mob.NO:7255976775s/o Hussain ansari,Bariatu road,Taz hardware baragain chowk,vill baragain post,Police station SADAR .Bariata,Ranchi.Kharkhand 834009.sir he is cheated me with purchasing bike in his area he told me he has Rajood 350 its available for 50000 and he ready for given delivery in kerala as per phone conversation .also i am ready to pay half amound at time of parcel booking.he sent me the photos of bike packing and given train booking proof also.as per the deal i tranfer money to Rayas ansaris axis bank accound (Reyas ansari,a/c no.917010067765272,ifsc codeUTIB0001407,Bariatu road ranchi) i pay it for 21/05/2018,10000+10000+5000=25000.after the payment he call me i sent the document through first flight couries(i have all proof of his calling record ,whatsapp message,and money transation proof and his adhar card copy also) after this converstion he is not attending phone and whatsapp.then i contact sadar police station and give all information.so he is now switched off his mobile sir i humbly request you to please help me and solve my problem.Thanku Vijesh P B (Brother of writter in S P office Kalpetta,kerala)7025182873

4 0
  • R
    Ratnesh kumar from Current city new delhi 358 Days ago

Sir plz help me Sir mai ratnesh kumar delhi hitachi payments me job karta hu ..ranchi jharkhand ka ek ladka mujhe rat ko vedio call karta h or facebook pe gali bakta mai bahut bapesan hu sir mujhe aapki help chahiye Uska name nirbhay kumar h jo sarab pikar nase me gali bakata ..uska mobile number h 9973607274

• A
    Avinash from Fridabad 358 Days ago

Sir Mere Sath fraud kiya hai kuch Logon Ne Woh Ranchi ke rehne wale Hain Humse Ka Name Rahul Ha vo Kehte Hain Ki aapka Swift gadi Nikli Hai bumper offer mai Unka phone number de raha hoo Phone number 7485042532 7484946158Voo loge registration Karate Hai 6100 rupees ka Unka account number A/c 20469216804 SBI ka account h Ifsc cord SBIN0015933 please sir karvie Jarur karna

• A
    Avinash tiwari from Janjgir champa cg 358 Days ago

Sir I'm applying job in quikr service and I pad amount 60 thausent in account of grushan ara 32813979652 and ifsc code Sbin0001194 but this men is not talking any thing and mob will be off plz help me sir my contact no 9179122988

• R
    Rupesh doshi from Bokaro steel city 359 Days ago

Sir mein bokaro steel city chas se bol raha hun mujhe koi ranchi aloysius high school ke aas paas se phone krta hai or dhamki dete hai,mein request karta hun sir aapse

• S
    Saquib Zia from Ranchi 359 Days ago

Sir I have applied for the Passport on 13th of June and till now I haven't got the Physical verification call from the respective Police station. When ever i check the status of my application it is showing Physical verification is pending under SP office of the Respective Thana. I had also gone to our Local police station they also told me that they didn't get any update regarding the Police verification still now. Sir Please look after this.

2 1
  • G
    Gopal kumar sahu from Ranchi 421 Days ago

Sir thana no kitna hai

• P
    Pratibha sharma from Ranchi kanke bukru 421 Days ago

Sir i respect u please break crime crime itna badh gya h n sir ki normal family ko jina muskil ho gya h please sir ye zameen dalalo ko maar bhagaye ye jharkhand city se ye aam aadmi ko paise ke samne kuch nhi samjhtey aur na hi unki jindgi ko please help us

• G
    Goverdhan Kumar Thakur from Hazaribag 554 Days ago

Dear sir/mam, With due respect I want to inform that it's my suspence that there is a big scheme is being happening at the place Tiranga Chowk Rancho near singh more. Today I was called for the interview on the basis of Master Degree Level and without considering my degree I have been appointed for the post of ASSISTANT BRANCH MANAGER for PATAMJALI company even there is no any poster of the Patanjali. So I kindly request u to consider your attention to this and prevent lots of people from this scheme . Thank u

1 0
  • G
    Goverdhan Kumar Thakur from Hazaribag 554 Days ago

• R
    Rishy raj from Ranchi 625 Days ago

Respected Sir/Ma'amI'm a student of Loyola convent booty more ranchi. I'm a class 11th student and I'm being humiliated by a teacher in my school.Today(7 10 2017).The teacher had beaten me very badly because a friend of mine came in my class to talk with me.I know that it sounds weird but its true.He has a habit of beating students in the school. Knowing that it is against the section 17(a) under RTE Right To Education Act i request to take action against mr.praveen(teacher's name) of Loyola convent school. I'll be waiting for your reply.

• V
    Vivek Kumar from Ranchi 652 Days ago

Sir,I, Vivek Kumar faced fraudulent transaction from my SBI a/c on 18.08.2017 at about 10am. I reported this incident to doranda police station on 19.08.2017. They said that I have to report the incident to cyber crime police station then a report will come and then we will take any action report has came on 21.09.2017 but till now they have not registered my FIR I go thana every day but till now they have not registered my FIR. Yesterday on 11.09.2017 they said we will send a message through WhatsApp but yet no reply came. FIR is the most basic thing and the first thing that a police station do for a common man. It is pity that in the state capital I am facing this problem. What would be the case in countryside of the state only god knows. Here I am registering my complain with a hope that my problem will be solved and at least some action may be taken against the culprit.

• s
    saket tiwari from ram pur 711 Days ago

Rachi police

• V
    Vinita bhagat from Booty more Ranchi 861 Days ago

Sir .mai FIR karna hai Pankaj jaiswal vald shiv naraya jaiswal aur uski wife poonam jaiswal add narayan niwas sukhdevnagar thana ratu road ke khilaf......sir mai vinitabhagat Wife of arvind kumar booty more bhagat niketan h.b. road Ranchi complain karna chate hoon ki pankaj jaiswal jo meri behan ke husband hai mujhae mansik roop se pratarit kar rahe hai mere father ka ek plot jo booty more mai hai plot no.२१७ khata no.२१३ jo banttware ke baad vinita bhagat aur poonam jaiswal ke naam se jiske rashid bhi kat rahe hai uspar pankaj jaiswal jabardasti kabza zamane ki kosos kar raha hai yhan tak ki १२.०२.१९१७ ko usnae mere anoopasthiti mai meri boundary ka diwal gira kar mere ghar mai ghusnae kii koshis kii aur iskae alawa meri maa jo ek bimar aurat hai usko mere khilaf bharkakar kuch documents par sign karwa liya hai aapse anurodh hai ki aap uss vaykti ke khilaf acti on lijiye aur mujhae protection de mera no.9934346084 hai sir mujhae uss vaykti Par karwahi karne hai mujae kinsae milna hoga plz mail kijiye. 13.02 .2017

• L
    Liyaqat Hussain kar from Srinagar 872 Days ago

Respected sir,I am a student of class 10th from srinagar want to say that a number 8809977087 calls me that I am from state bank and says that you have win Scorpio car and 10 lakh rupees cash and says you have register your name and send me 2100 on my account for registration.my family is very poor,I am a labourer,I have lost my father during liver cancer.sir I request that you can help me and give me money back for my small two brothers and sister learning education.

• m
    mangesh yadav from Ranchi 916 Days ago

Only one incident can change my overall view. Its Fully courupted. On 19 Dec 16 address Kali Mandir cowk main road Ranchi, your traffic inspector Mr. Farminder Ray , who will be on duty at morning 11 am taking riswat of 1500 rupees. They can't give recipes of 1500 rupies and said the chalan was almost 3000 rupies. I m with my family and little child who is ill. I have no time to handle this condition . my crime was only I have no proper document on that time. It's is very shameful.Our government taking big dicision on courption. And Mr. Farminder Ray taking riswat with his couligs. Thanks Ranchi police for doing nice duty. All are not courpted but only one can change overalls view.